Directions From Huddersfield Centre:
1.From Huddersfield Train Station drive along John William Street, going under the Viaduct, until you get to a set of traffic lights.
2. At the traffic lights turn left onto Fitzwilliam Street baring right onto the A629 after approximately 0.3 miles heading towards the M62, Junction 24, Ainley Top.
2. Once at Ainley Top roundabout, take the first exit onto Blackley New Road.
3. Continue on Blackley New Road, going under the M62 motorway.
4. At the roundabout take the second exit, joining the M62 Eastbound at Junction 24.
5. Drive for approximately 3 miles.
6. Exit the M62 at Junction 25.
7. Remaining in the inside lane take the third exit, going under the motorway, onto the A644.
8. Drive for approximately 1 mile.
9. At the roundabout take the first exit along Leeds Road.
10. Drive for approximately 1 mile.
11. After this distance you need to turn off, using the filter lane, onto the B6119 Far Common Road.
9. After approximately 0.1 miles Whiteleys Garden Centre will be on your right. Turning into the car park our Mirfield Kitchen Showroom can be found located in the building at the bottom of the car park.