Customer Notice Regarding Covid-19.
More Kitchens, part of the Passmore Group, are continuously monitoring the health situation caused by the Coronavirus outbreak.
As a result, we’ve put in place new COVID-19 Secure working policies and procedures, which protect the health and wellbeing of all, allowing us to continue to serve our customers whilst adhering to government guidelines.
Following the end of Lockdown 2.0 on 2.12.20 we are able to reopen our Kitchen Showrooms to the general public.
COVID-19 Secure | New Working Procedures.
During these unprecedented times we are continuing to work and serve our customers whilst adhering to guidance from the government by continuously reviewing our working procedures.
Creating a safe and controlled COVID-19 secure environment so far we have implemented the following:
1. Encouraging regular and thorough hand washing and use of hand sanitizer by all members of staff.
2. Significantly reduced office based working with 80% of staff now working remotely from home, allowing us to implement strict social distancing measures.
3. CAD Presentations will either be carried out remotely using video conference or by appointment only for a limited time / duration.
4. Following the end of Lockdown 2.0 on 2.12.20 we are able to reopen our Kitchen Showrooms to the general public. Our Mirfield Kitchen Showroom is now open however we have decided to keep our Leeds Kitchen Showroom closed until the New Year to allow us to carry out some refurbishments.
5. All staff report on a daily basis of themselves, or members of their household, experiencing any Covid related symptoms including a cough, temperature, no smell or taste, tiredness, sore throat and runny nose, or any ailment/symptoms of any kind.
6. Any member of staff who develops or experiences any of the above symptoms will be instructed to get a test and self-isolate until they get their results.
7. Any member of staff who comes into contact with anyone who displays symptoms will be instructed to stay at home and self-isolate for a minimum of 14 days.
8. If after the 7 day period there has been no signs of improvement we are advising medical attention is sought by contacting NHS 111 online.
On Site Measures.
Including Appointments and Installations
1. Prior to each appointment or installation start we are speaking to all customers to ascertain current health conditions to determine whether it is safe to attend their property.
2. Whilst on site we are ensuring contact is kept to an absolute minimum and at a safe 2m distance.
3. At a customer’s discretion any member of staff who visit a property, whether designer, surveyor or fitter, will wear a face mask and gloves.
4. Wherever possible will undertake external meetings by phone or video conference, significantly reducing non-essential travel.
Rest assured that we’re monitoring the situation daily and reviewing government and Public Health England guidelines.
To read our latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) Policy and Procedures document click here
For a PDF version of our Customer Notice Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) click here.